So today I have a special post…I was nominated by Harriet who writes My Eden of the East blog, for the Liebster Award which is for upcoming bloggers with under 200 followers (but I have changed mine to Bloggers with Under 500 followers). I was quite happy to be nominated as its a way for fellow upcoming bloggers to support each other and promote each others bloggers. It can be quite daunting being a new blogger, its a booming community and it may take awhile for your blog to take off so things like this are amazing to share the love with other newbie bloggers!
The rules are:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers (I’ve changed mine to under 500)
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So lets get stuck into my answers for Harriet’s questions 🙂
1) What is your top beauty product?
Currently I’d have to say it’s Rimmel’s Wake Me Up Foundation. I struggle finding foundations that perfectly match my skin but Rimmel is one brand I always find my perfect shade with and this foundation is amazing…perfect on those days where I’ve barely slept the night before.
2) Do you prefer books or movies?
I love books and reading but I will say movies, because you can watch movies with friends and there’s nothing I love more than a movie day/night with my best friends.
3) What is your favourite food?
Mexican food or a Sunday roast…can’t beat either.
4) What is your definition of happiness?
Happiness is when your walking down the street and you catch yourself smiling at the smallest things that you wouldn’t usually notice or remember. it’s different for everyone but for me it’s being surrounded by my loved ones and finding something to smile about even if i’ve had a bad day.
5) Why did you start blogging?
Can’t remember the main reason, but I have a friend that introduced me to it and I fell in love with blogging 🙂
6) Who or what are your biggest inspirations?
My friends for one, they keep me smiling and watching them overcome life’s hurdles keeps me motivated to do the same. Beauty/Style inspiration would have to be Emma Stone…as she always looks stunning and her day look is perfectly effortless.
7) What is your ideal job?
Something in social media or owning my own Bakery/Bookstore. Or working with Children, it’s always been a dream career since i was a kid myself.
8) What is your favourite thing to do to pass the time?
Gaming with my friends or sitting browsing blogs and my Instagram feed ❤
9) Where is your favourite place to visit?
in my home town, it’ll be Coombe Abbey Park as its just so beautiful and peaceful. Out of my hometown would be Wales…i’m in love with the Country!
10) What video game would you recommend?
arghhh so many I enjoy! I’d recommend COD: Ghosts or The Fallout Games…love them! And the new Slender Man game…ah man it’s scary!
Oh and it has to be on a Xbox, either One or 360, only Xbox will do!
11) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
I’d like to be out of Coventry, but too far away as I love being close to my friends. Hopefully working in my ideal job and happy with my life surronded by my loved ones (Maybe even a partner by then hehe), and cats!
so that’s my answers and I nominate the following people! (And like i said I chose the people with 500 and less followers).
1. Laura from Cherry Soda.
2. Sarah from Sarah Smiles.
3. Rachael from Rachael is not Wowzie.
4.Natasha from Belle Splash.
5. Georgia from Brew Up Buttercup.
6. Bee from Fill My Little World.
7.Katie from Curvaceous Beauty.
8. Rebecca from Witty Woman.
9. Daisy from Daisy Daisy Xxo.
10. Caitlin Jade from Through the Mirror.
11. Hannah from Hannah Rambles.
And my questions for these Beauties are:
1) Favourite thing about Autumn?
2) Which blog post you’ve written are you the most proud of?
3) What are the top five products in your make-up bag?
4) Favourite Song at the moment?
5) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6) If you could only go to one Holiday destination for the rest of your life, where would you go and why?
7) What is your ultimate comfort food?
8) Favourite book currently?
9) Who is your guilty Pleasure celebrity crush?
10) What band/artist would you recommend other people to listen to?
11) Best piece of Advice for someone considering starting a blog?
So that’s my Liebster Award all done…thank you again for the nomination!
Till the next time,